About three years ago when I was trying to figure out college I wanted to commit to, I knew that I wanted a big school. At Purdue, there are nearly 30,000 undergrads and I'm constantly meeting new people. Even after being here for nearly three years, I'm surprised by the amount of talent (and bloggers) on campus! Demi, Caitlin, and I met up to do a collab to share some great bloggers and style inspo.

When I was trying to find other bloggers as a freshmen, it was just me and Chan. But shortly after, I met Demi (of The Efflorescence) who is rocking a maxi two-piece here. We would always go on shoots taking pictures of each other in downtown Lafayette. But with the surge of bloggers and instagramers I'm finding more bloggers on campus.

Which is how we met just met up with Caitlin (of Caitlin Eliza) who is in the cutest pastel pink set ever. As mentioned last time, you may notice a bit of a different style of photography, because we teamed up with Bradley who is a photographer on campus! It's funny how all of a sudden all these people on one campus are meeting and working together, I love it :)

Make sure to check out both these lovely gal's blogs at The Efflorescence and Caitlin Eliza because there blogs and styles are really great reads! 

My romper: Free People | Sandals: Forever 21 (similar here)
Photography: Bradley Milstone

About three years ago when I was trying to figure out college I wanted to commit to, I knew that I wanted a big school. At Purdue, there are nearly 30,000 undergrads and I'm constantly meeting new people. Even after being here for nearly three years, I'm surprised by the amount of talent (and bloggers) on campus! Demi, Caitlin, and I met up to do a collab to share some great bloggers and style inspo.

When I was trying to find other bloggers as a freshmen, it was just me and Chan. But shortly after, I met Demi (of The Efflorescence) who is rocking a maxi two-piece here. We would always go on shoots taking pictures of each other in downtown Lafayette. But with the surge of bloggers and instagramers I'm finding more bloggers on campus.

Which is how we met just met up with Caitlin (of Caitlin Eliza) who is in the cutest pastel pink set ever. As mentioned last time, you may notice a bit of a different style of photography, because we teamed up with Bradley who is a photographer on campus! It's funny how all of a sudden all these people on one campus are meeting and working together, I love it :)

Make sure to check out both these lovely gal's blogs at The Efflorescence and Caitlin Eliza because there blogs and styles are really great reads! 

My romper: Free People | Sandals: Forever 21 (similar here)
Photography: Bradley Milstone

6 comments

  1. Loving all of these looks! Adorably chic!

    xx Rebecca // http://thecrystalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you look super gorgeous! I love all of your outfits! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/tobi-summer-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit ! girls u looks stunning

    http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images
    lovely outfit
    gorgeous girls

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page